Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Against the Al-shabaab
Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:24 pm by anony6148

» Elections approach, and the candidacy is comically inept. REVOLT CAN BE BEGUN SLOWLY
Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:04 am by Limey2803

» Hi im watched by the gov and other species quite sick of it really lets do something!!!
Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:32 am by djvive

» Let's do this!
Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:10 pm by iratemidget

» ready for action
Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:43 pm by Wolves_den

» Late, but here
Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:24 pm by FatherLucifer

» Go 'Merica
Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:26 pm by bam1792

» for them that dont speake baby talk!!!
Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:45 am by thorfourwinds

» Hello to all the awaken !
Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:52 pm by iwillnotlaydown

#witp2 IRC

ButtonGenerator.com

September 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum


    Housten, we have a problem.

    Share
    avatar
    Sixtwelve

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  Sixtwelve on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:50 pm

    I'm officially 25% of the entire content of this website.

    You heard me, this site is now a full quarter COINTELPRO.

    CONSPIRACY!!!
    avatar
    tomcruisemissle

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  tomcruisemissle on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:52 pm

    hey, I know let's do something epic!
    avatar
    tomcruisemissle

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  tomcruisemissle on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 pm

    Epic plan #1 Troll 4chan
    avatar
    Sixtwelve

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  Sixtwelve on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 pm

    Oh shit my bad. 27%.

    WE I ARE AM THE 99% 27%.
    avatar
    Sixtwelve

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  Sixtwelve on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:55 pm

    Hey remember that time Durandarte tried to pornspam 711chan?

    That was awesome.
    avatar
    Sixtwelve

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  Sixtwelve on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 pm

    Ohshit, and tomcruisemissile is at 19%.

    27+19 = 46% of the forum.

    THIS NEEDS A SITUATION ROOM IMMEDIATELY
    avatar
    Sixtwelve

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  Sixtwelve on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:00 pm

    29% + 22% = 51%

    OH GOD THEY'RE MOST OF THE FORUM WHY WON'T ANYONE DO SOMETHINGGGGGGG
    avatar
    StrYkeR

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-11-19

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  StrYkeR on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:35 pm

    Isn't it Houston? with an o? Is sixtwelve retarded?
    avatar
    tomcruisemissle

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  tomcruisemissle on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:36 pm

    StrYkeR wrote:Isn't it Houston? with an o? Is sixtwelve retarded?
    Well that's helpful.
    avatar
    StrYkeR

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-11-19

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  StrYkeR on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:46 pm

    tomcruisemissle wrote:
    StrYkeR wrote:Isn't it Houston? with an o? Is sixtwelve retarded?
    Well that's helpful.

    I'm working on becoming a major contributor to the site so your sarcasm isn't very helpful at the moment. If you don't like the movement why are you here?
    avatar
    tomcruisemissle

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  tomcruisemissle on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:47 pm

    StrYkeR wrote:
    tomcruisemissle wrote:
    StrYkeR wrote:Isn't it Houston? with an o? Is sixtwelve retarded?
    Well that's helpful.

    I'm working on becoming a major contributor to the site so your sarcasm isn't very helpful at the moment. If you don't like the movement why are you here?
    To make it stronger. U?
    avatar
    StrYkeR

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-11-19

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  StrYkeR on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 pm

    tomcruisemissle wrote:
    StrYkeR wrote:
    tomcruisemissle wrote:
    StrYkeR wrote:Isn't it Houston? with an o? Is sixtwelve retarded?
    Well that's helpful.

    I'm working on becoming a major contributor to the site so your sarcasm isn't very helpful at the moment. If you don't like the movement why are you here?
    To make it stronger. U?

    Right now im trying to help this Firstmonkey guy. Seems like he needs some help with this DWI
    avatar
    tomcruisemissle

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  tomcruisemissle on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:40 pm

    StrYkeR wrote:
    tomcruisemissle wrote:
    StrYkeR wrote:
    tomcruisemissle wrote:
    StrYkeR wrote:Isn't it Houston? with an o? Is sixtwelve retarded?
    Well that's helpful.

    I'm working on becoming a major contributor to the site so your sarcasm isn't very helpful at the moment. If you don't like the movement why are you here?
    To make it stronger. U?

    Right now im trying to help this Firstmonkey guy. Seems like he needs some help with this DWI
    You trollin?
    avatar
    Sixtwelve

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  Sixtwelve on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:25 pm

    tomcruisemissle wrote:
    StrYkeR wrote:
    tomcruisemissle wrote:
    StrYkeR wrote:
    tomcruisemissle wrote:
    StrYkeR wrote:Isn't it Houston? with an o? Is sixtwelve retarded?
    Well that's helpful.

    I'm working on becoming a major contributor to the site so your sarcasm isn't very helpful at the moment. If you don't like the movement why are you here?
    To make it stronger. U?

    Right now im trying to help this Firstmonkey guy. Seems like he needs some help with this DWI
    You trollin?

    I don't even know, man.
    avatar
    Sixtwelve

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  Sixtwelve on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:26 pm

    Also fuck you, I was talking to Betsy Housten, licensed massage therapist. Who were YOU talking about, random miscellaneous planfag I can't be bothered to backpage to look up the name of?
    avatar
    tomcruisemissle

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  tomcruisemissle on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 pm

    Sixtwelve wrote:Also fuck you, I was talking to Betsy Housten, licensed massage therapist. Who were YOU talking about, random miscellaneous planfag I can't be bothered to backpage to look up the name of?
    Betsy's awesome!

    "Holy crap it was good. Betsy had just the right amount of pressure, using her elbows to get into the really tight areas of my back and shoulders. It hurt like hell (in a good way) and all of the tension from my workout was gone." Jenn T., athlete

    man would I love soome of that!
    avatar
    Cointelbro

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2012-11-21

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  Cointelbro on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:58 am

    lol moonbats

    Sponsored content

    Re: Housten, we have a problem.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:44 am