Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Against the Al-shabaab
Growin' sum dank! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:24 pm by anony6148

» Elections approach, and the candidacy is comically inept. REVOLT CAN BE BEGUN SLOWLY
Growin' sum dank! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:04 am by Limey2803

» Hi im watched by the gov and other species quite sick of it really lets do something!!!
Growin' sum dank! EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:32 am by djvive

» Let's do this!
Growin' sum dank! EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:10 pm by iratemidget

» ready for action
Growin' sum dank! EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:43 pm by Wolves_den

» Late, but here
Growin' sum dank! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:24 pm by FatherLucifer

» Go 'Merica
Growin' sum dank! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:26 pm by bam1792

» for them that dont speake baby talk!!!
Growin' sum dank! EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:45 am by thorfourwinds

» Hello to all the awaken !
Growin' sum dank! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:52 pm by iwillnotlaydown

#witp2 IRC

ButtonGenerator.com

May 2019

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum


    Growin' sum dank!

    tomcruisemissle
    tomcruisemissle

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Growin' sum dank! Empty Growin' sum dank!

    Post  tomcruisemissle on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:15 pm

    Yo faggots, anyone who grows, what do you prefer, dirt or hydro, and why?
    AnonoRogers
    AnonoRogers

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Growin' sum dank! Empty Re: Growin' sum dank!

    Post  AnonoRogers on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:47 am

    Growin' sum dank! 1336001346-52560
    I'd have to say that just starting out it's probably best to use dirt cause start up costs are way less. I prefer a higher yield, and hydro makes that happen. Root systems are free and aren’t cluttered down with soil so they have more energy to direct towards growing the plant instead of the roots pushing through the soil looking for nutrients. I like a hydroponic system because it can offer greater control over the plants health and less overall maintenance as one water reservoir can feed over 12 plants. Nutrients can easily be added to the water depending on the plants needs and then is fed directly to the plants roots. Deep Water Culture System works best for me. Living in One of two States that recently legalized consumption makes it feel a lot less tense for sure, but it's still a Federal Offense and that's why hydro works best for me now. I'm looking into aquaponcs now...
    Here's a Koala's Stoner tale...
    Growin' sum dank! 1335956882-84123
    tomcruisemissle
    tomcruisemissle

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Growin' sum dank! Empty Re: Growin' sum dank!

    Post  tomcruisemissle on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 am

    AnonoRogers wrote:I'd have to say that just starting out it's probably best to use dirt cause start up costs are way less. I prefer a higher yield, and hydro makes that happen. Root systems are free and aren’t cluttered down with soil so they have more energy to direct towards growing the plant instead of the roots pushing through the soil looking for nutrients. I like a hydroponic system because it can offer greater control over the plants health and less overall maintenance as one water reservoir can feed over 12 plants. Nutrients can easily be added to the water depending on the plants needs and then is fed directly to the plants roots. Deep Water Culture System works best for me. Living in One of two States that recently legalized consumption makes it feel a lot less tense for sure, but it's still a Federal Offense and that's why hydro works best for me now. I'm looking into aquaponcs now...
    In my state, you're allowed to have up to 12 plants per MM card holder.
    So I'm thinking going Hydro is the best way to maximize but I am worried about the expense of the nutrients.

    Cointelbro
    Cointelbro

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2012-11-21

    Growin' sum dank! Empty Re: Growin' sum dank!

    Post  Cointelbro on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:14 am

    tomcruisemissle wrote:In my state, you're allowed to have up to 12 plants per MM card holder.
    So I'm thinking going Hydro is the best way to maximize but I am worried about the expense of the nutrients.


    Why am I not surprised by this post?
    Oh right, I tend to forget that it's a crack-head forum.
    tomcruisemissle
    tomcruisemissle

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Growin' sum dank! Empty Re: Growin' sum dank!

    Post  tomcruisemissle on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:36 pm

    Cointelbro wrote:
    Why am I not surprised by this post?
    Oh right, I tend to forget that it's a crack-head forum.
    Growin' sum dank! VLRNj
    AnonoRogers
    AnonoRogers

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2012-11-20

    Growin' sum dank! Empty Meanwhile...

    Post  AnonoRogers on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:27 am

    Growin' sum dank! 1328636226-96218
    Growin' sum dank! 1331329066-52346
    Growin' sum dank! 1330805210-83914

    Sponsored content

    Growin' sum dank! Empty Re: Growin' sum dank!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri May 24, 2019 9:19 am