What Is The Plan 2

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Against the Al-shabaab
Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:24 pm by anony6148

» Elections approach, and the candidacy is comically inept. REVOLT CAN BE BEGUN SLOWLY
Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:04 am by Limey2803

» Hi im watched by the gov and other species quite sick of it really lets do something!!!
Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:32 am by djvive

» Let's do this!
Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:10 pm by iratemidget

» ready for action
Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:43 pm by Wolves_den

» Late, but here
Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:24 pm by FatherLucifer

» Go 'Merica
Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:26 pm by bam1792

» for them that dont speake baby talk!!!
Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:45 am by thorfourwinds

» Hello to all the awaken !
Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:52 pm by iwillnotlaydown

#witp2 IRC

ButtonGenerator.com

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

5 posters

Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs.

Harmonious_Red
    Harmonious_Red

Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. Empty Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs.

Post  Harmonious_Red Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:50 am

Considering that many people from many backround dont get together very well nazi vs everyone , russian vs polish and my personal favorite cubans vs puerto ricans. So I believe we should act in such a manner were you can joke around with it like in the internet but just dont be a douche.

Rock n Roll murrica apple pie and guns
    douces niggaz

Last edited by Harmonious_Red on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spellings)
    Sixtwelve
    Sixtwelve

Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. Empty Re: Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs.

Post  Sixtwelve Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Fuck off into a fire, OP.
    tomcruisemissle
    tomcruisemissle

Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. Empty Re: Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs.

Post  tomcruisemissle Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Isn't this the internet too?
    Whassup faggots?
    Sixtwelve
    Sixtwelve

Post  Sixtwelve Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Shit I didn't even catch that.

If this isn't the internet...what is it?

OH GOD WHERE AM I
    Cointelbro
    Cointelbro

Post  Cointelbro Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:01 am

Sixtwelve wrote:OH GOD WHERE AM I

Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. Ll7nd

Kind of

Chester
    Chester

Post  Chester Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 am

Cointelbro wrote:
    Sixtwelve wrote:OH GOD WHERE AM I

Internet Language i.e. how are we going to deal with racial slurs. Ll7nd

Kind of

Is that chocolate milk? Oh wait I know what that is its the shit from WWP overflowing into WITP2
    Cointelbro
    Cointelbro

Post  Cointelbro Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 am

Chester wrote:Is that chocolate milk? Oh wait I know what that is its the shit from WWP overflowing into WITP2

aren't you a lil'bit paranoid?
    Or maybe just a moron.
    Chester
    Chester

Post  Chester Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:07 am

Cointelbro wrote:
    Chester wrote:Is that chocolate milk? Oh wait I know what that is its the shit from WWP overflowing into WITP2

aren't you a lil'bit paranoid?
    Or maybe just a moron.

Neither, I would have to care for any of those to happen
    Cointelbro
    Cointelbro

Post  Cointelbro Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:08 am

You're not a moron but you did re-open a witp forum.
    Cognitive disonance?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 am